Importance of Science
Science is important to various fields of life. These fields are listed below with the importance of science to them.
1. Transportation: It has aided in the discovering and production of various means of transportation, of people, goods, and services, from one place to another.
2. Communication: The knowledge of science has helped to reduce the world to a global village, through the invention of the internet, the radio, the telephone, and telex.
3. Medicine: Development of drugs and vaccines for preventing and curing various diseases.
4. Electricity: Through the invention of electricity and various electrical and electronic appliances, the quality of life has improved greatly.
5. Agriculture: Science helps to improve agricultural practices, and enhance the production of food, for the growing population of the world.
Reasons for Studying Science:
- Science improves your analytical skills.
- It teaches us to learn how to solve problems.
- Science makes us be practical.
- Science is creative.
- It helps us to make new inventions e.g cars, phones, television sets, etc.