Care of Drawing Instruments
Students are expected to follow the following steps to care for their drawing instruments:
1. Do not use any sharp objects on the edges of the drawing board.
2. When not in use, cover the face of the board to avoid dust.
3. The Tee-square should not be used as a sword or staff to play with.
4. Never use any sharp object on the edges of your set squares.
5. When you are not working with your instruments, keep them in their sheaths and packs.
6. Drawing paper should be kept in a flat file or jacket, do not fold.
7. Do not use dividers and compasses as weapons.
Thank you for helping me with what I am looking for