JSS1: BUSINESS STUDIES - 1ST TERM
Introduction to Business Studies | Week 14Topics|1 Quiz
The Office | Week 24Topics|1 Quiz
The Clerical Staff | Week 34Topics|1 Quiz
Right Attitude to Work | Week 45Topics|1 Quiz
The Departments in an Office or Organisation | Week 53Topics|1 Quiz
Introduction to Commerce | Week 63Topics|1 Quiz
Division of Commerce | Week 75Topics|1 Quiz
Production | Week 85Topics|1 Quiz
Factors of Production | Week 92Topics|1 Quiz
Importance of Commerce
Commerce is important because of the following reasons:
1. It enhances the development of the local market.
2. It promotes the quick transfer of information.
3. It provides storage facilities.
4. It allows for the division of labour.
5. It facilitates the distribution and exchange of goods and services.
6. It provides job opportunities.
7. It generates revenue for the government through tourism, excise duties, and taxes.