Functions of a Clerical Staff
Essentially, clerical functions include:
1. Storing of all incoming mails.
2. Registration of incoming and outgoing correspondences.
3. Filing and record-keeping.
4. Creating new files for mail.
5. Dispatching mail within and outside the establishment.
6. Posting and collecting mails from the post office.
7. Compiling information required in the office.
8. Operating office machines and equipment such as computers, photocopiers, etc.
9. Receiving phone calls.
10. Running errands.