Importance of Monitoring and Controlling the Use of Chemicals
In virtually all countries, there are laws that regulate what people can sell as food, drugs, and others to the public. It is therefore important to monitor and control drugs, food, and chemicals in the country because of the following reasons:
1. To ensure compliance with standard specifications.
2. To check the production, sale, and distribution of fake drugs.
3. To ensure that food, drugs, and chemicals are produced in a sanitary, environment.
4. Determine which hazardous substances are present in the workplace.
5. Provide information and training for employees.
6. To check practices, such as misguided packaging and labelling of banned food, drugs, and chemicals.
7. To provide qualitative, and safe, food and medicine.