Rewards of being Truthful
Positive behaviour is rewarded positively. So, telling the truth, not cheating or deceiving others has some rewards:
1. It allows for a good conscience.
2. Community and friends will accord truthful people respect and dignity.
3. A truthful person can be considered for promotion, or further advancement, at their place of work.
4. Such a person has satisfaction, self-respect and self-fulfilment.
5. It leads to a good reputation and goodwill.
6. It brings about self-confidence and pride.