Back to Course
JSS1: CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES - 1ST TERM
The Creation Story | Week 1 & 24Topics|1 Quiz
Marriage | Week 3 & 43Topics|1 Quiz
Disobedience | Week 5 & 65Topics|1 Quiz
Call to Repentance | Week 7 & 86Topics|1 Quiz
Definition of Repentance
Zacheus Obeys God’s Call to Repentance. (Luke 19:1-9)
King David Obeys God’s Call to Repentance. 2 Samuel 12:7-12, Psalm 51
The People of Nineveh Repented (Jonah 3:1-10)
John the Baptist Calls for Repentance. (Luke 3:1-14)
Consequences of Lack of Repentance
- Definition of Repentance
Lesson 2, Topic 3
Importance of Marriage to Christians Today
Below are the importance of marriage to Christians today;
- It helps in leadership training.
- It demonstrates the love of God at home.
- Marriage encourages procreation.
- Marriage is for continuity.
- Marriage helps in building up strong moral life among children.
- God is seen through godly marriage.
- Marriage holds times of great joy.