Benefits of Co-operation
Some of the benefits of co-operation are:
1. Rapid development in the societyThe term society is derived from the Latin word 'socius' meaning friendship or companionship. Society is a community, nation or group of people who share the same traditions, institutions, rules and... More.
2. Achievement of set goals.
3. Satisfaction with achieving set goals.
4. There will be an understanding among the people in the society.
5. There will be trust and confidence among the people and the leaders.
6. There will be harmony and unity in the society.