JSS1: CIVIC EDUCATION - 1ST TERM
Consequences of Undeveloped Talents/Skills
Effects of Undiscovered Talents on the Family:
1. It limits an individual’s support to his/her family.
2. It makes one an irrelevant person in the family.
3. It reduces the family’s standard of living.
Effects of Undiscovered Talents on the Nation:
1. It affects government revenue negatively.
2. It has an adverse effect on the employment rate.
3. It affects economic growth and development negatively.
4. Increase in crime: There would be an increase in crime where undiscovered talents put their skills to bad use.