ICT Laboratory Rules & Regulations
1. The computers and all their peripherals must be arranged in an orderly manner.
2. The computer room must be out of bounds to non-computer users.
3. Computers should be properly shut down and covered after use, to avoid damage to the memory files of the computer.
4. Chairs and tables in the computer room must be arranged properly for convenience.
5. There should be no smoking in the computer room.
6. Food and drinks should not be brought into the computer room.
7. The computer room should always be kept tidy and clean.
8. Do not disconnect any peripheral devices from the systems without due permission.
9. Maintain a good sitting posture.
10. There should be no running, fighting, or noise-making in the computer room.
11. Be careful about using diskettes or external storage devices from unknown sources, as the computer could easily get infected with a virus.