JSS2: BASIC TECHNOLOGY - 1ST TERM
Definition of First Aid | Week 17 Topics|1 Quiz
Rescue Operation | Week 23 Topics|1 Quiz
Materials & Their Common Uses (Wood) | Week 36 Topics|1 Quiz
Materials & their Common Uses (Metal) | Week 45 Topics|1 Quiz
Uses of Common Alloys ( Brass & Bronze) | Week 5 & 68 Topics|1 Quiz
Uses of Ceramics And Glass (Contd) | Week 7 & 84 Topics|1 Quiz
Uses of Plastics | Week 94 Topics|1 Quiz
Uses of Rubber | Week 103 Topics|1 Quiz
Do you like this content?
Steps In Administering ABC of First Aid
1. Check the injury and the extent of damage, is the injury a burn, cut, fracture, electric shock, loss of breath, or fainting?
2. No matter the gravity of the injury, be cool and calm.
3. Immobilize the injured part, that is, hold the affected part firmly so as to avoid movement by that part.
4. Prevent the victim from seeing his or her blood.
5. Give the victim the urgently needed help.
6. Never give fluid (any fluid)
7. Carry out the first aid treatment with utmost care.
8. Do not allow too many people around as fresh air is very essential.
9. Arrange for medical personnel.