Steps In Administering ABC of First Aid
1. Check the injury and the extent of damage, is the injury a burn, cut, fracture, electric shock, loss of breath, or fainting?
2. No matterScience meaning: Matter is any substance (often a particle) that has mass, and also volume (occupies space). Matter exists in three states, solid, liquid and gas and is made up of... More the gravity of the injury, be cool and calm.
3. Immobilize the injured part, that is, hold the affected part firmly so as to avoid movement by that part.
4. Prevent the victim from seeing his or her blood.
5. Give the victim the urgently needed help.
6. Never give fluid (any fluid)
7. Carry out the first aid treatment with utmostUtmost means the greatest or most extreme extent or amount. More care.
8. Do not allow too many people around as fresh air is very essential.
9. Arrange for medical personnel.