Properties of Bronze
1. Bronze does not lose its strength at high temperatures.
2. Bronze is ductile (it can be stretched like a thin wire when heated).
3. Bronze is a good conductor of heat.
4. Bronze is a good conductor of electricity.
5. Bronze is harder than copper or iron.
6. Bronze has low friction properties.
7. Bronze resists seawater/saltwater corrosion.
8. Bronze can react with strong acids, producing hydrogen gas.
9. Bronze is stable at room temperature.
10. It is both stronger and harder than its parent metals.
11. Bronze is reddish-brown in colour.
12. Melting point of 950 degrees Celsius.
13. Bronze is not magnetic.
14. Bronze is insoluble in water.