Uses of Rubber
1. Rubber can be used as shock dampers (absorbers) and as engine mounting.
2. Rubber is used for making tubes and tires.
3. It is used for producing bathroom slippers.
4. Rubber is used for waterproofing. Waterproofing is the process of making an object or structure waterproof or water-resistant so that it remains relatively unaffected by water.
5. Rubber is used as an electrical insulator. It is therefore used for covering electrical wires.
6. Products such as vee-belts, hoses, shoe heels and soles, tires, footballs are all made from rubber.