JSS2: BUSINESS STUDIES – 1ST TERM
Reception Office | Week 18 Topics|1 Quiz
Office Correspondence | Week 25 Topics|1 Quiz
Office Documents | Week 32 Topics|1 Quiz
Trade | Week 42 Topics
Aids to Trade | Week 53 Topics|1 Quiz
Market | Week 64 Topics|1 Quiz
Buying and Selling | Week 75 Topics|1 Quiz
Distribution I | Week 84 Topics|1 Quiz
Distribution II | Week 95 Topics|1 Quiz
Do you like this content?
Market (Meaning, Features)
Meaning of Market:
A market is any place or situation where buyers and sellers come in contact, to sell goods and services to the people.
Features of Market:
1. Existence of a commodity which is bought and sold.
2. Existence of buyers and sellers.
3. Existence of a place where transactions are carried out.
4. There is a medium of contact between buyers and sellers, for the exchange of goods and services.
5. Existence of middlemen such as wholesalers and retailers.