JSS2: BUSINESS STUDIES – 1ST TERM
- Reception Office | Week 18 Topics|1 Quiz
- Office Correspondence | Week 25 Topics|1 Quiz
- Office Documents | Week 32 Topics|1 Quiz
- Trade | Week 42 Topics
- Aids to Trade | Week 53 Topics|1 Quiz
- Market | Week 64 Topics|1 Quiz
- Buying and Selling | Week 75 Topics|1 Quiz
- Distribution I | Week 84 Topics|1 Quiz
- Distribution II | Week 95 Topics|1 Quiz
Do you like this content?
What is Correspondence?
Correspondence can be regarded as any written or digital communication, exchanged by two or more parties.
Correspondence can be issued or received in the office, in the form of letters, parcels, emails, text messages, voice mail, notes, or postcards, etc.