Impulse buying is an unplanned decision taken to buy a product or service upon seeing the product or its promotional messages.
Effects of Impulse Buying:
Impulse buying is an unplanned decision of buying items outside your budget constraints;
Below are the effects of impulse buying;
1. Buying things you do not need.
2. Spending money unwisely that could have been used for other things.
3. It affects the whole family economically as other needs of the family are put on hold.
4. It can lead to financial difficulties sometimes.
5. It can sometimes lead to family disapproval of items bought.
Thanks, it is useful.