The Value of Virginity Before and After Marriage
The Value of Virginity Before and After Marriage:
1. When we keep our virginity before marriage, God uses us to accomplish divine goals, for example, Mary.
2. You will be respected among men and women.
3. Virginity makes us clean and pure before God.
4. It prevents us from contracting sexually transmitted diseases.
5. It prevents sudden death.
Dangers of Sex Before Marriage:
1. It can result in an unwanted pregnancy, which may lead to abortion or death.
2. The girl will become an inexperienced mother, and the boy, an inexperienced father.
3. The girl might end up dropping out of school, because it takes a lot of time, to care for a child.
4. The chance of contracting sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) is high.
5. He/She is free from guilt and bodily defilement before God and man.
6. It can lead to delinquent and disobedient children, which poses a danger to the family, community, and nation at large.
Virginity After Marriage:
To remain a virgin after marriage means;
1. To be committed to living a chaste life.
2. To remain faithful to the marriage vows and to avoid adultery, which can lead to divorce, which is a danger to the future of the children.
3. To avoid multiple sexual partners.