Effects of Lack of Contentment on the Society
The consequences of lack of contentment on the society include the following:
1. Corruption of all kinds such as bribery, advance fee fraud, internet-related fraud, etc.
2. Greed, cheating, and robbery.
3. Stealing from fellow citizens and public funds.
4. Assassination and political thuggery because people want to be in power by all means.
5. Low moral standards, and unwillingness to work hard for a living, can lead to prostitution, drug, human trafficking, smuggling, and ritual killings.
6. Financial embarrassment as a result of people spending more than they earn.