Regulations Against Bush Burning
Regulatory bodies should assist in the control and regulation of bush burning.
Bush Burning Regulation Involves;
1. Legislation: Laws should be enacted to prohibit bush burning.
2. Education: Public enlightenment on the dangers of bush burning.
3. Carefulness in handling fire.
4. Adopting other means of bush clearing instead of burning it.
5. Federal Environmental Protection Agency (FEPA) and state environmental protection agencies, for example, Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency, LASEPA.
6. The National Forest Conservation Council of Nigeria (NAFCON).