Back to Course
JSS3: BASIC SCIENCE - 2ND TERM
- Light Energy | Week 12 Topics
- Reflection of Light | Week 25 Topics|1 Quiz
- Sound Energy | Week 34 Topics
- Echoes | Week 42 Topics|1 Quiz
- Electrical Energy - Concept of Electrical Flow | Week 52 Topics
- Arrangement of Resistors | Week 63 Topics
- Electrical Meter Reading and Billing | Week 72 Topics|1 Quiz
- Magnetism | Week 82 Topics
- Laws of Magnetism | Week 94 Topics|1 Quiz
- Radioactivity | Week 105 Topics|1 Quiz
Do you like this content?
Lesson 3, Topic 1
Sound energy is a form of wave’s motion which is transferred from a vibrating body to a listener. Human beings, some animals around us like goats, sheep, birds, metals, and musical instruments can produce sound.