Procedure for Store Procurement
A requisition form is a form used by departments to request items from the store.
The requestor uses the form to describe the purchase and why it’s needed. Then, the form is sent to another person or persons, such as department heads, to review and approve.
Store procurement is done using a requisition form. The details of materials to be procured are entered into the requisition form, and they include;
1. Name of the department requesting goods.
2. Name of person in the department requesting the goods.
3. Description of goods.
4. Quantity required.
5. Signature of the requestor.
6. Signature of approval from the department head.
7. Quantity issued by the store, if available.