JSS3: BUSINESS STUDIES - 1ST TERM
Office Procedures | Week 1 & 23Topics|1 Quiz
Imprest Account | Week 32Topics|1 Quiz
The Role of Wages and Salaries Unit | Week 43Topics|1 Quiz
Store Records | Week 54Topics|1 Quiz
Office Equipment | Week 63Topics|1 Quiz
Advertising | Week 73Topics|1 Quiz
Transport | Week 86Topics|1 Quiz
Communication | Week 94Topics|1 Quiz
Procedure for Store Procurement
A requisition form is a form used by departments to request items from the store. The requestor uses the form to describe the purchase and why it’s needed. Then, the form is sent to another person or persons, such as department heads, to review and approve.
Store procurement is done using a requisition form. The details of materials to be procured are entered into the requisition form, and they include;
1. Name of the department requesting goods.
2. Name of person in department requesting the good.
3. Description of goods.
4. Quantity required.
5. Signature of the requestor.
6. Signature of approval from the department head.
7. Quantity issued by the store, if available.