How To Search The Internet
A search engine is a website that is used to fetch information on any subject matter. Once you enter any of the search engine’s addresses on the address bar of your browser, then type what you are looking for in the “search field”.
For example, if you are looking for the meaning of ‘photosynthesis or osmosis’, below are the steps.
1. Type www. Google.com in the address bar
2. Type the phrase “meaning of photosynthesis” in the search field.
3. Click search (Google Search)
4. From the information displayed, right-click on “meaning of photosynthesis” – Wikipedia – the free encyclopedia.
5. On the drop-down menu, choose ‘open in new window’. This will open a window containing the link so that you can minimize and still have the other search results to click on.
6. Continue to right-click on other links you feel that contain what you are looking for and click on “Open in New Window”.
7. Continue the search until you see what you are looking for.