Problem of Distributive Trade
1. Hoarding: There are some middlemen who hoard the commodities in order to create artificial scarcity.
2. Too many middlemen in the distribution and marketing of goods.
3. The absence of adequate storing, and warehousing.
4. Inefficiency in the area of transportation and bad road networking.
5. There is inadequate information between the producer and the buyers.
6. Fixing of the price of some goods without considering the cost of production.
7. The nature of the goods.
8. Inadequate credit facilities.
9. The absence of a large market for the high demand for goods.