SS1: ENGLISH LANGUAGE – 3RD TERM
Week 14 Topics|3 Quizzes
Speech Work: Introduction to Stress
Comprehension: Computer Hardware Assembly
Vocabulary Development: Synonyms as Words Nearly Similar in Meaning
Structure: Adjuncts (Adverbs) I
- Speech Work: Introduction to Stress
Week 24 Topics|2 Quizzes
Week 34 Topics|2 Quizzes
Week 45 Topics|2 Quizzes
Speech Work: Consonants Followed by /j/ and /u:/
Comprehension: Year of Drought
Summary: The Case of Building Wooden Houses in Nigeria II
Structure: Complex Sentences I
Continuous Writing: Speech Writing II
- Speech Work: Consonants Followed by /j/ and /u:/
Week 54 Topics|2 Quizzes
Speech Work: Words of Syllables Stressed on the First and Second
Comprehension: Labour Period
Vocabulary Development: Stock Exchange
Structure: Complex Sentences II
- Speech Work: Words of Syllables Stressed on the First and Second
Week 64 Topics|1 Quiz
Week 75 Topics|2 Quizzes
Speech Work: Words of Four Syllables Stressed on the First.
Comprehension: Building Roads
Vocabulary Development: Spelling of Commonly Misspelt Words and Use of the Dictionary.
Structures: Compound Sentences I
- Speech Work: Words of Four Syllables Stressed on the First.
Week 84 Topics|1 Quiz
Week 94 Topics|3 Quizzes
Speech Work: Emphatic Stress
Comprehension: Efficient Reading
Vocabulary Development: Spelling of Commonly Misspelt Words and Use of the Dictionary II
Structure: Compound Sentence II
- Speech Work: Emphatic Stress
SS1: English Language – Adjuncts (Adverbials) II
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Not categorized 0%
Question 1 of 1
A part of each of the following sentences has been emphasized. Identify the grammatical name of the emphasized portion and its function in the sentence.
- My mother did it for my sake.
- The murderer was hanged because of his crime.
- Bisi greeted me during the games.
- We succeeded because of our effort.
- Children go to school in order to learn.
- Fabian met the girl at the birthday party.
- The building collapsed after the rainfall.
- The pastor visited us without any notice.
- He borrowed the money for his school fees.
- They praised her for her honesty.
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.