Logical Reasoning | Week 8
- Simple and Compound Statements
- Negation, conjunction, disjunction implication and bi-implication
- Give the meaning of simple statements and with examples
- Identify true or false statements
- Write/develop truth tables for statements
- State the negation of a simple statement
- Distinguish between simple and compound statements
- Give examples of conjunction, disjunction, implication and bi-implication.
- List the five logical operations and their symbols
- Write the truth value of a compound statement involving any of the five logical operators.