Types of Voyage
1. Voyage Charter: Voyage Charter is an agreement in which a ship chatters for a particular voyage or journey. The journey/voyage is from one port to another for the purpose of conveying goods.
2. Time Charter: This refers to a situation where a ship chatters for a specified period of time.
3. Charter Parties by Demise: The chatterer is in possession of the ship and also adds his own captain and crew. The chatterer is virtually in control of the ship for the period of charter.
- What is pipeline transportation?
- State three advantages and two disadvantages of pipeline transportation
- List five documents used in water transport
- Mention five contents of a charter party
- Explain the following;
a. Time charter
b. Voyage charter
c. Charter by Demise