SS2: ECONOMICS - 3RD TERM
- Public Finance I | Week 15 Topics
- Public Finance II | Week 27 Topics|1 Quiz
- Balanced and Unbalanced Budgets| Week 35 Topics|1 Quiz
- Elements of National Income Accounting | Week 45 Topics
- Elements of National Income Accounting II | Week 56 Topics
- Income Determination | Week 64 Topics|1 Quiz
- Financial Market | Week 71 Topic
- Demand for and Supply of Money | Week 88 Topics|1 Quiz
- Inflation | Week 97 Topics
- Deflation | Week 105 Topics|1 Quiz
Do you like this content?
Elements of National Income Accounting – Introduction
The standard of the economic life of a country can be successfully measured through National income accounting.
An individual keeping an account of his economic activities is the same way various countries of the world calculate their total production of goods and services in a year, this gives direction to the economic progress of such countries.