SS2: – English Evaluation Questions – Noun Phrases II | Week 2
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
State the grammatical name and function of the emphasized portion in each of the following sentences.
- A candidate in an examination hall is a close cousin of the boxer in the ring. – WASSCE, June, 1998
- The mourners sympathized with Andrew, the accident victim.
- The boys attacked the stranger from the neighbourhood.
- Mr Samuel was named a Senior Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
- The lively little goat jumped over the fence.
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.