SS 3 First Term English Evaluation Questions | Week 6 (2)
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Complete each of the following sentences, using the correct phrasal verb from the options in brackets.
- Someone ______ my car last night and stole my money.
(broke down / broke into)
- Will you be able to _______ this month with the letter you have?
(get off / get by)
- His father always taught him not to ______ those people with less.
(look up to / look down on)
- Stop complaining and _______ your work!
(get on with / get over)
- The boss wants you to ______ your figures for this month to him.
(hand out / hand in)
- We’re going to have to ______ our trip to Spain until September.
(put up / put off)
- I ______ Anna today at the supermarket. It was great to see her.
(ran out of / ran into)
- I’m so tired of Angela ______ her engagement ring all the time.
(showing off / showing up)
- The police would not _______ to the kidnapper’s demands.
(give up / give in)
- I thought I would _______ for a cup of coffee. Is that okay?
(drop off / drop in)
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.