SS 3 Second Term English Evaluation Questions | Week 1 (3)
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
In the following sentences, the adverbial phrase has been emphasized. Identify the form and function of each phrase.
- She looked up from her typing with surprise.
- He went to the stadium to watch the football match.
- We met her at the crowded beach.
- He rewarded her for her honesty.
- Paul was asleep during the lesson.
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.