best friend group

• best friend group

Posted by Precious Ugoji on September 10, 2022 at 8:34 pm

wait pls i want to know how you can identify if one is a true best friend becus i have problems with one of my best friends and i just do not know what to do

Precious Ugoji replied 1 year, 6 months ago 3 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • 63443d339bebd bpthumb

Paul Uwa

September 20, 2022 at 6:22 pm

A true best friend isn’t self-absorbed and stands up for you and also doesn’t just ask for favors and just leaves until another problem comes

• YOURGURL ava

Organizer
      October 14, 2022 at 1:36 pm

Thank you for that answer paul

Welcome to my group

• 630fa7928482c bpthumb

Precious Ugoji

September 20, 2022 at 6:33 pm

ok that’s cool. i think i know what to do with my friendship now. and also thanks for the tip

• YOURGURL ava

Organizer
      October 14, 2022 at 1:37 pm

What u just said made so much sense

• YOURGURL ava

Organizer
    October 14, 2022 at 1:35 pm

Which problem did u have??

by the way welcome to my group

• 630fa7928482c bpthumb

Precious Ugoji

October 14, 2022 at 6:44 pm

my problem is that my best friend is so rude she likes gossiping about people while me i like preaching to people to stop their bad attitudes. she just likes to shout at me when i do not want to do what she wants and when she says i should not do something she does it herself in frontt of me. let me take for example there is this girl that is a bad influence in my class and she said i should not talk to her well i did as she asked becus me too i did not want to talk to her myself but the next thing i knew she was talking to her it got so annoying that i can’t help but put a grudge on her. pauls idea was great but can you pls tell me whether i should still be her best friend or i should make her one of my classmates just like the rest and she is my only one best friend. i need help.

• YOURGURL ava

Organizer
        October 14, 2022 at 9:01 pm

Grl,just follow your heart and do the good thing it tells u to do to your best friend…Ok,WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MIND??

• 630fa7928482c bpthumb

Precious Ugoji

October 14, 2022 at 10:44 pm

i just feel like telling her we are done but i think that is too harsh or telling her what she is doing wrong but she never even allows me to finish my sentence. see that is why i asked for help can you help me choose which one is best

• YOURGURL ava

Organizer
            October 16, 2022 at 9:05 pm

Please do not overthink your decisions.Go straight i tell her “Girl we are done..i don’t want to be friends to someone who shut me up for pouring out my mind and i don’t to be friends to someone who hurts my feelings for no good reasoning”Say dear i am just telling you things a bad friend will do and i tell her that i pray God will find someone who will always be there for me as a friend.Goodye and walk without shame.

That is if ur mind is ready for it.Don’t be scared and do what is right.

Which grade are you??

• 630fa7928482c bpthumb

Precious Ugoji

October 17, 2022 at 7:14 pm

i am grade 8

• 630fa7928482c bpthumb

Precious Ugoji

October 17, 2022 at 7:24 pm

but i still do not have the courage cus we have been friends for a ling time now like for 3 years

and now is when she is showing her true colour bit by bit

error: Alert: Content selection is disabled!!