Developed by the
Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC)
|1||First Aid||1. First Aid: Meaning and materials.|
2. Adaptation of simple first aid.
3. ABC of First Aid:
– Bleeding and breaks
– Circulation (Pulses)
4. Application of ABC of First Aids.
|1. Meaning of rescue|
2. Different aspect of rescue
3. Securing the environment;
vehicle and victims.
4. Steps involved in rescue operation.
|Materials & Processing|
furniture, building construction,
handles of implements, etc.
2. Metals: household, utensils, vehicle
and ship parts, etc.
decoration, ammunition, etc.
carving, statues and ornaments, etc
tiles, household utensils, etc.
6. Rubber: tyres and tubes, foot wears,
plastic buckets and bottles, etc.