SS1: English Evaluation Questions – Phrasal Verbs | Week 6
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
pass, obtain, rise, appear, arisen, become detached, begin, continue, be extinguished, explode
Each of the following sentences contains a phrasal verb. Replace the phrasal verb with an appropriate word or expression from the list above.
- Prices of items in the market have gone up.
- Prices of items in the market have risen.
- Money is difficult to come by.
- Night will soon come on.
- On a clear night, the stars come out.
- The problem has not come up.
- Two of my shirt buttons have come off.
- I won’t like this opportunity to go by.
- It seems that this bad weather will go on.
- I am afraid that gun will soon go off.
- He says the lights will soon go out.
- These days, prices always go up.
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.