Introductory to coding

• Introductory to coding

Posted by Ademola Leah on October 31, 2023 at 9:33 pm

Hi everyone our first activity would be on computer programming and coding it will be very fun and I am sure we all have laptops we are going to be using the programming language PHYTON .So you can download it to enable you to code.If you have not heard of this before you can watch tutorials on you tube.

If you are learning about this for the first time you can join khan academy where you will be taught on the basics of coding.

They are other programming languages but for know we are going to start with phyton.

We should all join khan academy cos coding is taught there for beginners.

I will need us all to be active in this group so it can be enjoyable to us all.

Feel free to ask as many questions as you want on this group we are all learners and can learn from each other.HAVE A NICE AND SPLENDID DAY

Deborah Chituru Nneji replied 2 months ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Deborah Chituru Nneji

November 7, 2023 at 10:17 am

Okay Leah, but how can I join khan group, Am a beginner and I need to learn this!!

• 6615b0d200106 bpthumb

Ademola Leah

Organizer
    November 19, 2023 at 7:35 pm

Sorry for the delayed response,um Deborah am sure it will be very easy to login into khan academy but if you are finding it hard you can just watch online tutorials on operating python it is a beginners step.

• 65d350f49f6a7 bpthumb

toyin olasehinde

February 19, 2024 at 2:08 pm

whats up

• Deborah Chituru Nneji

February 26, 2024 at 11:29 am

Okay Leah thanks

😊!

• Deborah Chituru Nneji

February 26, 2024 at 11:30 am

I’m Cool Toyin and YOU??

error: Alert: Content selection is disabled!!