Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
The Nigerian Stock Exchange was established in 1977 after the dissolution of the Lagos Stock Exchange that was established in 1961. The Nigeria Stock exchange is one of the leading stock exchanges in West Africa. The NSE offers a comprehensive range of real-time stock market index which tracks the performance of all stocks.
Functions of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
1. Nigerian stock exchange review and enforce the listing requirement for the use of market players
2. Nigerian stock exchange formulates and provides information for the direction of the economy
3. Nigerian stock exchange boosts confidence for investors
4. Nigerian stock exchange monitors and supervises the trading activities of quoted companies
5. Nigerian stock exchange provides forum and facilities for the public.