SS 3 First Term English Evaluation Questions | Week 2 (2)
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
State the grammatical name and function of each of the emphasized expressions in the following sentences
- The police have arrested the notorious armed robber.
- The government promoted the gallant soldier, the saviour of the drowning boy.
- A wild fire destroyed all the shops in the market.
- Dr. Lawson was appointed a professor of accounting by the university
- A thorough investigation is being made on the recent bank robbery.
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.