SS 3 Second Term English Evaluation Questions | Week 4 (2)
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
State the function of the adjectival (relative) clause in each of the following sentences.
- He showed me the boy who won the award.
- We visited the market which was destroyed by fire.
- The young bride whose husband travelled overseas has returned to her parents.
- I took him to the house where the goods were stored.
- The man whom the police arrested has been granted bail.
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.