Lesson 5, Topic 3
Description of Correct Sitting Posture for Keyboarding
- Sit comfortably in an upright position in front of the machine.
- Keep your feet flat under the table and a little bit apart.
- Place your typing materials on the right side of the table.
- Your eyes must be kept on the typing materials to avoid making mistakes.
- Your fingers should be placed in the appropriate home keys, ASDF ;IKJ.
- Resting your back against the chair for maximum support. If the chair does not provide adequate support, consider using a pillow.