Ways of Preventing Drug Trafficking
1. The government of every country should ensure effective security at its borders.
2. Drug trafficking can be prevented by educating citizens on the dangers of trafficking drugs.
3. Educating youths especially school children on the dangers of drug trafficking.
4. Since drug trafficking is an international challenge, all countries should come together to fight this criminal act.
5. Civil societyThe term society is derived from the Latin word 'socius' meaning friendship or companionship. Society is a community, nation or group of people who share the same traditions, institutions, rules and other common standards of living. groups should enlighten people on the dangers of drug abuse.
6. The agencies, NDLEA, and Police in charge of eradicating drug abuse should be well funded and alive to their responsibilities.
i love this page