Back to Course
SS2: COMMERCE - 3RD TERM
- Business Law | Week 15 Topics|1 Quiz
- Agency | Week 27 Topics|1 Quiz
- Sale of Goods | Week 35 Topics
- Rights of an Unpaid Seller and Buyer, Hire Purchase | Week 43 Topics|1 Quiz
- Rights and Obligations of Employer and Employee | Week 51 Topic|1 Quiz
- Government Regulation of Business | Week 61 Topic|1 Quiz
- Structure of Business | Week 73 Topics
- Organizational Structure Cont'd | Week 82 Topics
- Span of Control | Week 94 Topics|1 Quiz
- Introduction to Business Management | Week 104 Topics
- Business Organizational Units | Week 111 Topic|2 Quizzes
Do you like this content?
Lesson 2, Topic 7
- Who is an agent?
- Mention five different ways of engaging an agent
- State five duties of an agent
- State five ways by which an agency contract can be terminated.