Meaning of Business Law
Business laws are sets of rules and regulations which govern the operation of business activities.
Branches of Commercial Laws
Business law has many branches and some of them are:
1. Contract and Commercial Law: These laws deal solely with matters that involve contracts among people
2. Law of Tort: These laws deal with injuries caused to a person by other individual or companies
3. Property Law: This law deals with the ownership and use of property
4. Inheritance or Succession Law: These laws deal with the rights of inheritance of property
5. Family Law: These govern the legal aspect of the family, such as the rules of adoption, marriage, divorce, and duly support.
6. Corporate Law: These laws deal with business and stockholders