Features of Lyttleton Constitution
Below were the features of the Lyttleton Constitution;
1. It introduced federalism in Nigeria, by sharing political power, between the central government and regional governments.
2. The three regions appointed native premiers.
3. The House of Representatives became enlarged.
4. Direct election was introduced into the regional and central elections.
5. The Judicial and Civil Service Commissions were established.
6. Lagos became a federal capital territory.
7. It provided for revenue allocation formula.