SS1 – Potential Difference & Electric Current: 2nd Term Physics Evaluation Questions | Week 9
- Test your knowledge on Potential Difference & Electric Current with this quiz
- To begin the quiz click the ‘Start Quiz‘ Button below
- Once you have attempted all the questions, click the ‘Finish Quiz‘ Button, on the bottom right of the page, to see how well you did
- Your quiz score (on your first attempt only) will be entered into the leaderboard automatically. So be sure to try as hard as you can on your first attempt.
- To view the solutions & explanations of the quiz, click the ‘View Results‘ button.
0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
The agency which provides the potential difference for the steady flow of current in the copper wire is theCorrectIncorrect
Electric potential and Electromotive force (EMF) areCorrectIncorrect
Human body is a/an ______CorrectIncorrect
The potential difference across a circuit component can be measured by aCorrectIncorrect
SI unit for electromotive force isCorrectIncorrect
One milliampere (mA) is equal toCorrectIncorrect
A large current of the range such as 1A or 10A can be measured throughCorrectIncorrect