SS1 – Transfer of Heat: 2nd Term Physics Evaluation Questions | Week 2
- Test your knowledge on Transfer of Heat with this quiz
- To begin the quiz click the ‘Start Quiz‘ Button below
- Once you have attempted all the questions, click the ‘Finish Quiz‘ Button, on the bottom right of the page, to see how well you did
- Your quiz score (on your first attempt only) will be entered into the leaderboard automatically. So be sure to try as hard as you can on your first attempt.
- To view the solutions & explanations of the quiz, click the ‘View Results‘ button.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
These are features of higher energy level and shorter wavelengthsCorrectIncorrect
The normal greenhouse effect is essential for the sustenance of life on Earth as it helps in maintaining the average temperature of the earth toCorrectIncorrect
The wavelength of infrared radiations isCorrectIncorrect
Greenhouse gases present in a very high quantity isCorrectIncorrect
Gas molecules absorbing thermal infrared radiation and present in large quantity to change the climate system is known asCorrectIncorrect
Burning of fossil fuelsCorrectIncorrect
This is the most potent greenhouse gas in terms of efficiencyCorrectIncorrect
This statement is false about the greenhouse effectCorrectIncorrect
The one which is not considered as naturally occurring greenhouse gas isCorrectIncorrect
Which of the following is NOT a greenhouse gasCorrectIncorrect