JSS1: CIVIC EDUCATION - 1ST TERM
The Attributes of Honesty
There are many attributes of honesty and some examples of these are;
1. Truthfulness: An honest person is always truthful in any situation.
2. Sincerity: An honest person should be a person that is always frank and sincere.
3. Integrity: It is the state of being honest and having moral standards.
4. Responsibility: An honest person is responsible and responds positively to his/her duty.
5. Dedication: An honest person is devoted to his job or duty.
6. Contentment: It is a state of being satisfied with what an individual possesses.
7. Transparency: A character that shows openness in one’s activities.
8. Probity: It is a moral and honest way of behaving.
9. Fairness: A way of treating people equally according to the rule of law.
10. Uprightness: It is an act of behaving in a way that reveals high moral values.