JSS1: BUSINESS STUDIES - 1ST TERM
- Introduction to Business Studies | Week 14Topics|1 Quiz
- The Office | Week 24Topics|1 Quiz
- The Clerical Staff | Week 34Topics|1 Quiz
- Right Attitude to Work | Week 45Topics|1 Quiz
- The Departments in an Office or Organisation | Week 53Topics|1 Quiz
- Introduction to Commerce | Week 63Topics|1 Quiz
- Division of Commerce | Week 75Topics|1 Quiz
- Production | Week 85Topics|1 Quiz
- Factors of Production | Week 92Topics|1 Quiz
The meaning of Business studies
Business Studies is a vocational study that offers specialized training, and skills to those who desire to make a living, either as office workers or as entrepreneurs.
It can also be defined as a detailed or practical and specialized subject, that prepares students for administrative careers.