Lesson 8, Topic 5
Positive & Negative Effects of Production on Environment and Society
Positive Effects of Production on Environment and Society.
- Goods and services are made possible as a result of production.
- It provides employment.
- It allows for specialization.
- It generates revenue for the government.
- It allows natural resources to be transformed into finished products.
Negative Effects of Production on Environment and Society.
- It leads to the pollution of the environment (environmental pollution)
- It leads to erosion as a result of big holes created by construction industries.
- It can increase the ozone layer.
- It can lead to global warming as a result of trees cut down for farming or housing.