JSS1: BUSINESS STUDIES - 1ST TERM
Introduction to Business Studies | Week 14 Topics|1 Quiz
The Office | Week 24 Topics|1 Quiz
The Clerical Staff | Week 34 Topics|1 Quiz
Right Attitude to Work | Week 45 Topics|1 Quiz
The Departments in an Office or Organisation | Week 53 Topics|1 Quiz
Introduction to Commerce | Week 63 Topics|1 Quiz
Division of Commerce | Week 75 Topics|1 Quiz
Production | Week 85 Topics|1 Quiz
Factors of Production | Week 92 Topics|1 Quiz
Do you like this content?
Positive & Negative Effects of Production on Environment and Society
Positive Effects of Production on Environment and Society:
1. Goods and services are made possible as a result of production.
2. It provides employment.
3. It allows for specialization.
4. It generates revenue for the government.
5. It allows natural resources to be transformed into finished products.
Negative Effects of Production on Environment and Society:
1. It leads to the pollution of the environment (environmental pollution)
2. It leads to erosion as a result of big holes created by construction industries.
3. It can increase the ozone layer.
4. It can lead to global warming as a result of trees being cut down for farming or housing.