Roles of Advertising
Below are some roles advertisements play to companies and customers;
1. Development of large markets.
2. To promote the image of the company.
3. To introduce a new product to the customers.
4. To create demand for a product constantly.
5. To educate the people on the uses of a particular product.
6. To persuade customers to buy the products.
7. To create brand loyalty.
8. It helps to improve the quality of goods.
9. To increase the firm’s turnover.
10. It helps to increase the quantity of goods.
11. It helps the consumer to compare prices and the quality of products.
12. It gives store owners the essential quality of a product in their stock.