Human Activities that Influence Bush Burning
Bush burning could be accidental, but in most cases, it is a deliberate act by man. Activities that influence bush burning include;
1. Hunting: An act of killing animals either for food or commercial purposes. Bushes are set on fire to make it easy to get the animals in the bush.
2. Farming: Farmers can clear land for farming activities by burning the vegetation on it.
3. Construction: Land for house construction can also be cleared by burning the vegetation on it.
4. Accident: When people burn debris or are careless when getting rid of their cigarettes, they may eventually cause a bush fire.
5. Arson: It can also be on purpose, which is called arson.