JSS2: BASIC TECHNOLOGY - 1ST TERM
- Definition of First Aid | Week 17Topics|1 Quiz
- Rescue Operation | Week 23Topics|1 Quiz
- Materials & Their Common Uses (Wood) | Week 36Topics|1 Quiz
- Materials & their Common Uses (Metal) | Week 45Topics|1 Quiz
- Uses of Common Alloys ( Brass & Bronze) | Week 5 & 68Topics|1 Quiz
- Uses of Ceramics And Glass (Contd) | Week 7 & 84Topics|1 Quiz
- Uses of Plastics | Week 94Topics|1 Quiz
- Uses of Rubber | Week 103Topics|1 Quiz
Uses of Glass
1. Glass is used for computer screens, tv screens, diodes, fuses, etc.
2. Glass is used for electrical insulators like glazed types used on high tensions.
3. Glass is used for windows, doors, and mirrors.
4. It can also be used for bottles, lenses, cups, bulbs, and fluorescent tubes.
5. Glass is used for building walls.